Friday, July 6, 2007

It's 12:30 at night......

Well here I sit, 12:30am, my room and the rest of the house for that matter is so full of "stuff" I can barely find somewhere to sit and type this entry on my laptop.

It's hard to believe that six months worth of preparation is about to end as we board our plane for Islamabad and head into the mountains for real. I'm psyched and hesitant all at the same time, prepared yet unsure of what to expect. I've come to know that these feelings often accompany big trips and I love it!

I'd like to wish a fond farewell to all of you! We'll try to add to this blog as often as possible once in Pakistan.

Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah! Please know that this end of the Hart clan will be prayiing for you and your team's safety! love to you, Aunt Jan and Uncle Gary...

Rebecca said...

Sarah! Good luck on your expedition. I'm sure you girls will be awesome!!!